LEADERS - not followers

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

DAY 6 - NAPOWRIMO 2011

Posted to Writers Island


PALINDROMIC ACROSTIC AMERICAN SANDWICH STYLE NAISAIKU


D
entally tortureD
E
xcruciating toothacheE

Thursday afternoon, I saw the local dentist for an appointmentT
A
bout ten minutes late and I was overcome by the aromA
R
ushing around the surgery like a madman, gasping for fresh aiR

THURSDAY APPOINTMENT

Reclining into the dentist’s chair, I fell into a deep slumbeR
A
gony followed as he injected my lower gum areA
T
hat’s definitely the last time I’ll see that particular dentisT

Excruciating toothacheE
D
entally tortureD



Not exactly pwoemwrds, but fun with words anyway

Tomorrable – Not possible today, but next day, sure.

Lardsm – Fat bloke

Bootyful – Fat woman

Secondomery – as practiced by:

Secondomerists – following the principles of:

Secondomerism – A political movement supported by corrupt M.P’s