LEADERS - not followers

Saturday, April 9, 2011

DAY 10 - NAPOWRIMO 2011

Posted to Writers Island

QUITE THE OPPOSITE

If I asked myself

“Did you remember

To buy cheese today?”

In all likelihood,

I’d probably say

“Quite the opposite”

But that’s not because

It’s like I’d forget

To buy cheese today

No, nothing like that

“What am I thinking?”

I’d probably ask

Then maybe I’d say

“So you remembered?”

So I’d qualify

‘Quite the opposite’

My response would be

“No, no… I FORGOT…

Forgot to SELL… CHALK

…You know… YESTERDAY...

7 comments:

  1. I always wondered what the difference was between chalk and cheese! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a Cheesehead, we seldom deal in chalk, lol. Thanks for your well wishes,

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to:
    Jinksy; Something in the flavour... I think... ???
    Elizabeth; That's the difference between you and everyone else... maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stan, I like the internal dialogue here (if that is what it's called???) so, the difference is the flavour then? :)

    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sound a bit cheesed off!

    I'll chalk this one up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks to all of you for visiting and commenting.

    ReplyDelete