LEADERS - not followers

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

NORMAL SERVICE




For The NaiSaiKu Challenge?
And The American Sandwich


NaiSaiku

Stop – would they wish I
Defeated and exhausted
FIGHT ANOTHER FIGHT ?
Exhausted and defeated
I wish they would stop


AMERICAN SANDWICH

Unsuitable television programmes can have a direct impact.
Parental Guidance is a necessary precaution for some shows.
Those Party Political Broadcasts, for example, should be censored.


‘FOUND’ AMERICAN SENTENCES

“And it makes me glad to say, it’s been a lovely day, and it’s OK.”
From the song LOVE SONG by THE DAMNED
From the Album SMASH IT UP

“How many ways to get what you want, I use the best, I use the rest.”
From the song ANARCHY IN THE UK by THE SEX PISTOLS
From the album NEVER MIND THE BOLLOCKS, HERE’S THE SEX PISTOLS

“I love you though you hurt me so, now I’m gonna pack my things and go.”
From the song TAINTED LOVE by GLORIA JONES

“I’m gonna wash that man right out of my hair, and send him on his way”
From the song I’M GONNA WASH THAT MAN RIGHT OUTA MY HAIR by Rodgers & Hammerstein
From the movie SOUTH PACIFIC

“I can tell by your eyes that you’ve probably been crying forever.”
From the song I DON’T WANNA TALK ABOUT IT covered by ROD STEWART
From the Album GREATEST HITS

“Take him by the hand, make him understand, that the world on you depends.”
From the song RIDERS ON THE STORM by THE DOORS
From the Album LA WOMAN

“I don’t really want to stop the show, but I thought you might like to know.”
From the song SERGEANT PEPPER’S LONELY HEARTS CLUB BAND by THE BEATLES
From the Album SERGEANT PEPPER’S LONELY HEARTS CLUB BAND

4 comments:

  1. Stan, your style is very different from what is stated, what is the BASIC rule to Naisaiku?

    I really like yours.
    Very POWERFUL.

    Here is mine : Vision Blurred, Life Stolen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shakira; The BASIC rule is, have fun with words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stan, cool palindrome in the NaiSaiku style.
    I agree about the censorship in party political broadcasts, but they do make you laugh, don't they?
    I Like the Rodgers and Hammerstein one, you found!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Andy; It's not only rock 'n roll.

    ReplyDelete