LEADERS - not followers

Monday, April 21, 2014

NaPoWriMo 2014 - Day 21

NOTHING


Sitting here wasting away
This beach life is bugging me
Overhead the sky is grey
Underfoot no place to be

So much sand I see no sea
No ships come to rescue me
Nothing gets done but the day
Nothing to do but decay

It’s nothing to do with me
It’s nothing to do with ‘I’
It’s nothing to do with Him
It’s nothing to do with ‘He’

It’s nothing to do with Her
It’s nothing to do with ‘She’
It’s nothing to do with That
It’s nothing to do with ‘It’

It’s nothing to do with Them
It’s nothing to do with ‘They’
It’s nothing to do with Us
It’s nothing to do with ‘We’

It’s nothing to do with You
Nothing to do with all you
It’s something to do with you
Something to do with just you


It’s only to do with you
Everything to do with you
It’s always to do with you
Don’t know what to do with you

What to do… what not to do…
Nothing to do… Do Nothing…

4 comments: