LEADERS - not followers

Sunday, March 14, 2010

AN 'I' FOR AN 'I'

For ABC Wednesday – I -
And NaiSaiKu Challenge?
And The American Sandwich


HAIKU

Incalculable
Infinitesimally
Immeasurable


NaiSaiKu

Inconsequential
Inevitabilities
INSIGNIFICANT
Inevitabilities
Inconsequential


AMERICAN SANDWICH

Impecuniosity Is Inadequately Intercepted.
Insincere Intervention Illustrates Irresponsibility.
Impoverished, Impaired; Inappropriately Intimidated.


NANO AMERICO^

Impromptu Idiom
Inadvertently Improvisationalized Interpretation.
Involuntary Irony.


WALLS+WIRES

Identical, Incomprehensible Idealist Indulgences.
Indivisible Idiosyncrasies.
Impossibly Intricate, Intense, Insidious; Internecine.


AMERICAN SENTENCE

Improved Information Is Incorporated Intentionally.

21 comments:

  1. I should be so lucky, I,I,I,...
    What about that word Improvisationalized...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Stan,

    Imaginative Iconoclastic incomprehensibility in improvisationalisation is incredulously intimidating I incur information-overload.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Andy; I think that about sums it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marvelous, creative and imaginative post for the day, Stan! I love it! Hope you're having a great week!!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is clever and very original. Sorry there are no I words in my comment.
    What a fun read.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks to:
    Sylvia; J will be a bit more of a challenge.
    Photowannabe; Sorry I used them all up on you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. An original post indeed.

    On the behalf of ABC Wed. team thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks lv2scpbk; I try to make mine a bit different.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that is INCREDIBLE! I like the haiku best..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh is that a tongue twister?? LOL! Great post for letter I. Thanks for the visit too. Happy Wednesday!

    I is for Icicles

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks to:
    Rena; More words to describe something so small just didn't seem right.
    Kim; The prompt asked for 'I' - I gave them 'I'... oh aye.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yours is the BEST POST yet!
    WOW.

    Just want to wish you HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!

    Have you a great one!

    hugs

    shakira

    Oscar Wilde-The IRISH Gentleman

    ART OF GENEROSITY

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Shakira; I will to be sure.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Incredibly Impressive imagination!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks RuneE; Glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very clever Stan and very difficult to use only words beginning with one particular letter - well done! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Indisputably Incredibly Inventive

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks to:
    Jabblog; Next week it will be something a bit more conventional.
    Joy; I thought I'd exhausted all the I words.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks Roger; I think the same-letter words fit this form best.

    ReplyDelete