LEADERS - not followers

Thursday, March 25, 2010

DEVOTION

For Haiku Bones Devotion
And NaiSaiKu Challenge?
And The American Sandwich



HAIKU BONES DEVOTION

I was in a state
North of Philadelphia
West of Devotion


NaiSaiKu

I was in a state
North of Philadelphia
West of Devotion
THE IMMATURE CALL IT LOVE
Far from Devotion
Beyond Philadelphia
I’ve been in that state


AMERICAN INFATUATION

I was in a state, brought about by uncontrollable emotion.
Metaphorically speaking, it lies north of Philadelphia.
The immature call it Love, but it’s somewhere well west of Devotion.


NANO AMERICO^

I was in a state.
Metaphorically speaking, it lies north of Philadelphia.
The immature call it Love.


WALLS + WIRES

I was in a state, brought about by uncontrollable emotion.
North of Philadelphia.
The immature call it Love, but it’s somewhere well west of Devotion.


AMERICAN SENTENCE

There is a state of mind, beyond brotherly love, far from devotion.