LEADERS - not followers

Sunday, May 30, 2010

PLAYTIME

For Carry On Tuesday
It’s never too late to have a happy childhood

Monday Poetry Train Revisited
The NaiSaiKu Challenge?
The American Sandwich


NaiSaiKu

It’s never too late
To have a happy childhood
SEE YOU AT PLAYTIME
To have a happy childhood
It’s never too late!


AMERICAN SANDWICH

My last birthday was a day of fun and games for all the family.
We had ice-cream and jelly, a cake with candles, and I received gifts.
That’s how I know it is never too late to have a happy childhood.


NANO AMERICO^ FOR PICK 'N' PLAY

That was a close shave...
Dawn thought that Dave didn't love her anymore, so she pulled the trigger.
Not just Dave firing blanks!

12 comments:

  1. That's my kind of party! Vodka jelly's good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely bubbly response to the childhood prompt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to:
    Keith; Next year...
    GT; I'm surronded by kids, so I often join in their games.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mate.............. You and I have gotta have a drink together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Whitesnake; That would be some party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy childhoods continue in small gems of laughter and wisdom. Play is perspective. Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Brenda; Happiness is when childhood dreams bear fruit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the regression here, if only we could be children once again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Andy; It would do us all good.

    ReplyDelete