LEADERS - not followers

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

GOING FOR A SONG

For The NaiSaiKu Challenge?
And The American Sandwich



NaiSaiKu – TALKING HEADS, U2

Life during wartime
The unforgettable fire
BURNING DOWN THE HOUSE
The unforgettable fire
Life during wartime


AMERICAN SANDWICH – NEIL YOUNG, THE DOORS, THE BEATLES

After the gold rush, only love can break your heart like a hurricane.
Petition the lord with prayer; tell all the people not to touch the earth.
When I’m sixty four, I’ll follow the sun, happy just to dance with you.


NANO AMERICO^ PICK ‘N’ PLAY

Breakdown in communication.
Dawn won’t talk to Dave until he buys her a pet robot from the store.
Silence is golden.

4 comments:

  1. Cool Stan! Love the Nano Americo^.

    There's just been a tv show here, about the blitz - your NaiSaiKu reminds me of this.

    Clever sandwich too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Naisaiku is so beautiful, Stan.
    I LOVE your "sandwich"..WOW
    Mine is here
    Have you a great week!
    hugs
    shakira

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll eat a sandwich composed of Doors music any day. Throw in some Neil Young condiments and I would add CCR to keep Morrison in line.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to:
    Andy; Running out of 'American' lines, so went for titles.
    Shakira; Just happened to have the recipe.
    Yvonne; I have a CCR album somewhere in the house.

    ReplyDelete