LEADERS - not followers

Monday, July 5, 2010

TRICK PHOTOGRAPHY

FOR POW PROMPT 10









Photo courtesy of the digital pixel mountain
(Neither Ansel Adams, nor Stan Ski claim any responsibility)

The prompt this week is the above photo.
This should challenge the imagination.
Hopefully the image will inspire some surreal and original responses.
It is time for something a little mad this week.See ya Wednesday with bells on.


SMILE PLEASE

Hold still and say ‘Cheese’
You’re on Candid Camera
Now, watch the birdie
Careful with that macro lens
You’ll have somebody’s eye out!


MACROBATICS

Since about 1984
My big brother’s been watching me
Through the lens of his automatic
Photographic device
Now I must keep my eye on him
Keeping his eye on me

This close up attention to detail
Is taking the zoning system
One f-stop step too far
Wouldn’t you agree, Ansel?

It may be a contradiction
To say this over-exposure
Develops to project
A negative image of me
Making my actions transparent
When I wish to remain low-key


ONE IN THE EYE FOR CUSTOMS

One can only imagine
Original intention
To ‘deter terrorist acts’
However, on reflection
(and two weeks in Majorca)
Government announcement
That the vast majority
Of ordinary tourists
Who’d endured the procedure
Felt it an infringement
On their civil liberties
An intrusion on their rights
And so the Coalition
Confirmed it intends to scrap
Plans to make compulsory
The Biometric Passport