LEADERS - not followers

Monday, February 16, 2009

More Naisaiku

NaisaiKu 1-3-1 to 6-8-6

Find out how; visit - http://naisaiku.blogspot.com/

Now
For something
New
NOW
New
Something for
Now

That’s you
Sweet Talking Guy
Blogger
THAT’S YOU
Blogger
Sweet Talking Guy
That’s You

Fun with words
Spoken and written
‘Naisaiku’
FUN WITH WORDS
‘Naisaiku’
Written and spoken
Words with fun

I don’t ‘Haiku’
I ‘Playful Verse’ – and more
I ‘Naisaiku’
I DON’T ‘HAIKU’
I ‘Naisaiku’
I ‘Playful Verse’ – and more
I don’t ‘Haiku’

If it’s worth saying
It must be worth repeating
Don’t just say it once
IF IT’S WORTH SAYING
Don’t just say it once
It must be worth repeating
If it’s worth saying

Wendy Naisa must know
Nay Say Ku. Or Nigh Sigh Ku; which?
Nay Sigh Ku? Nigh Say Ku?
WENDY NAISA MUST KNOW
Nay Sigh Ku? Nigh Say Ku?
Nay Say Ku, or Nigh Sigh Ku; which?
Wendy Naisa Must Know